DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE KIDS THAT BULLIED ARMIN IN EPISODE 1
THEY WERE HIT BY A ROCK AND KILLED
- angry feminists
- destroying the patriarchy
- reblogging my selfies
These are just some of the many ways members of the LGBT community identify themselves in a beautiful photo series from San Francisco-based photographer Sarah Deragon.
Deragon’s “The Identity Project” has taken her around the country as she “seeks to explore the labels we choose to identify with when defining our gender and sexuality.” Her portraits show the amazing diversity and vibance of a queer community that for too long has been defined by outsiders.
Hello, everyone! This is Tammy’s assistant, Jae, here to announce something the two of us started kicking around as an idea when we saw how many followers Tammy was getting.
SO, HERE IT IS:
3,000 Follower Giveaway Celebration!
To celebrate passing this tumblr landmark, we’re going to be giving away 5 signed copies of her books (one for each winner). Here’s how it’s going to work.
1. There will be 5 winners total. Each will get to pick ONE of Tammy’s currently-published novels for signature.
2. You MUST be following her blog in order to participate. After all, this is a thank-you to all of those who pushed us over the 3,000 mark.
3. Each individual is allowed TWO entries, NO MORE. That’s a reblog and a like.
4. Entries will be allowed until March 25th, and this post will be periodically reblogged on Tammy’s tumblr until then to give everyone a fair shake.
5. Contest-only blogs will not be named winners.
On the 26th, I’ll pick 5 usernames at random and message the winners. This means you have to have your ask boxes open at that time. Winners will need to get back to me within a week with the book that they want signed and where I should send it. If I don’t receive a message from a winner within that week, or I can’t reach them via ask, I’ll pick someone new. Once I’ve heard from everyone, we’ll post a public congratulation to let everyone know that the contest is over.
Good luck, and thank you all for being here!